Staying on Track: Managing Your Lifestyle With Osteoporosis

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited February 2018 in Treatments

Comments

• Having had six compressed spinal fractures and daily chronic pain even after the fractures were healed, has made me feel as if nothing will ever change for me. I am so healthy in every other area although do have some osteoarthritis in my spine as well which does not help! My main concern is the fact that I cannot seem to regain the ideal weight I once had before the fractures which was back in July 2015. I have also lost 4 inches in height and am now only 4' 10". My clothes do not fit the same way anymore and I have Kyphosis which does depress me at times. However I do try to stay positive, but it would be so nice to be able to share my story with someone else who has the same problems as I do, as we could then help one another with various advice etc. I am a 78 year old "young" female by the way!
  • Having had six compressed spinal fractures and daily chronic pain even after the fractures were healed, has made me feel as if nothing will ever change for me. I am so healthy in every other area although do have some osteoarthritis in my spine as well which does not help! My main concern is the fact that I cannot seem to regain the ideal weight I once had before the fractures which was back in July 2015. I have also lost 4 inches in height and am now only 4' 10". My clothes do not fit the same way anymore and I have Kyphosis which does depress me at times. However I do try to stay positive, but it would be so nice to be able to share my story with someone else who has the same problems as I do, as we could then help one another with various advice etc. I am a 78 year old "young" female by the way!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR