Yes you can reverse osteoporosis naturally!

So after being diagnosed with osteoporosis the doctor said she wanted me to start fosamax. I read on it and got very frightened.... horrible side effects from loosing your teeth to loosing jaw to blisters in esophoghus .. ugh!
I read on how to strengthen bones online (thank God for internet) what foods to really concentrate on what exercise to do , seems weight workouts are a must . I got lots of greens into my diet plus lots of veggies yogurts cut out sugar and junk then added a bit of weight training got the nykweightvest gentle on the bones but strengthens them
long story short 2 yrs later I am healthy as a horse bones are improved greatly and the doctor is shocked I did it without dangerous drugs which by the way in the long run( so I read) wreck your bones . I dodged a bullet and got healthy without drugs!!!! you can too

Comments

• @elliemay Hi and huge congrats to you!! I don't want to take any drugs either....I'm looking for exercise programs.....can you recommend any or where I can look? Thanks!!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR